Saturday, April 11, 2009

Welcome!

Hi,

I am an ITSM (IT Service Management) Architect, having worked a number of years in the ICT industry, mainly in the communications service and managed service provider space.

I thought it would be a cool idea to share my thoughts and experiences, and to also seize the opportunity to network on topics such as: ITIL v2, v3, CMDBs, CMSs, Service Desk implementations, the effectiveness of vendor implementation methodologies, commercial-off-the-shelf vs open source solutions, "end-to-end" service management and how measureable that is, budgets that are $millions vs not as many $s, the ITSM Eutopia, the pit falls and the battle scars, what the Enterprise may need vs what the MSP may offer, auto-discovery, service models and service impact management, business dashboards, the soft business cases and the hard projects, successes and credibility, oh, so little time.

I thought this would be the start of a great forum where we could share some honest views and experiences and also navigate ourselves through the legal mine fields of doing so.

What better place other than at ITSM.Architect :o)

Look forward to it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment